1. Enter online here.
2. Entries received after the stated closing date at midnight on Friday 21st October 2022 will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Beeks Group will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. Beeks Group reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. The GCU Autumn Jobs Fair 2022 competition is only open to registered students or recent graduates from the academic year 2020/21 and 2021/22.
8. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Beeks Group, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
9. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted.
11. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Beeks Group may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
12. Beeks Group reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
13. There will be one winner of an Atari Flashback 9 with wired controllers. The winner will be the person that is top of the leaderboard at the time of closing at midnight on Friday 21st October 2022.
14. Each winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the competition closing date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Beeks Group within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Beeks Group will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Beeks Group.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Beeks Group reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Beeks Group’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Beeks Group regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winners’ name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Beeks Group, Riverside Building, 2 Kings Inch Way, Braehead, Renfrew, PA4 8YU, United Kingdom or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. Beeks Group reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Beeks Group, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Beeks Group, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Beeks Group or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Beeks Group reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.